If you have saved your device password in Keychain during setup, you can recover it by performing the steps below.
For alternative password recovery options, contact iodyne Support.
- Launch the iodyne Utility and obtain the serial number for your Pro Data by clicking on the ⓘ icon next to the device's name on the Usage tab:
- Next, launch the Keychain Access app on your Mac.
- On the left, select the login keychain under Default Keychains.
- Search for: com.iodyne.devices
- Identify the search result that matches the serial number in Step 1 ending in :password, and double-click to reveal its details:
- When the dialog box with the entry's information appears, check Show password to reveal your device's password: