Pro Data devices maintain diagnostics and error reporting data that is useful for analyzing issues and helping us suggest ways to optimize your use of Pro Data. Those diagnostics are recorded on Pro Data itself, with some transmitted to iodyne Cloud periodically if you've opted into sharing Telemetry data (see Managing iodyne Cloud Consents). The full set of diagnostics are only transmitted when you explicitly send them.
NOTE: Diagnostic information never contains your encrypted user data.
To send your current diagnostic logs to the iodyne Team:
- From the iodyne Utility, click the Device menu.
- Select your Pro Data from the drop-down list and then click Capture Logs.
- On the dialog that appears, click Send To Support to download logs from your device and transmit them to iodyne Support.
- Wait for a dialog to appear indicating "Pro Data device logs have been uploaded to iodyne." (this may take 5 or more minutes).
- From the confirmation dialog, please copy the Logs ID text and include it in a reply to your iodyne Support case. If you don't have an open case, please e-mail the logs ID to: email@example.com