We take your privacy seriously. There are 3 types of consent for communicating with you that we collect:
- Marketing: Permission to contact you with news and updates about iodyne products and services.
- Telemetry: Permission to periodically transmit diagnostic data about your Pro Data to iodyne Cloud. Diagnostic information never contains your encrypted user data. Telemetry is used to proactively diagnose problems (like failed SSDs) and help optimize performance. We highly recommend opting-in to Telemetry so we can proactively notify you of issues with your Pro Data and auto-send replacement SSDs if one fails.
- Services Agreement: Your agreement to the terms and conditions of iodyne Cloud. Please contact iodyne Support to rescind acceptance of the Service Agreement and cancel your iodyne Cloud account.
You can control what information you share with iodyne Cloud anytime through the iodyne Cloud Portal:
1. Click on the Account icon.
2. Check the consents you'd like to opt-in to.
3. Click Update to save your new settings.